What does this policy cover?
1. Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
(a) Information you provide us directly
We may ask for certain information such as a username, your first and last names, birth date, phone number, profession and e-mail address when you register for the Adactin Hotel app account, fill out any of our forms or if you correspond with us. We also collect any messages you send us through the Service and may collect the information you provide in User Content you post to the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service to you, to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise about the Service.
Summary: If you give us info about you, we will keep it and use it to provide our Service and make our service better.
(b) Information we receive from third parties or collect automatically
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook, by “following,” “liking,” adding the Hotel application, linking your information to Adactin offerings, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to Adactin. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting with any Adactin service.
We will directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above which we have described in more detail below:
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to the Hotel app, operating and maintaining the Service. We also use the information we collect about you automatically to remember information about you so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- For data analytics: We use information about you to help us improve the Adactin Hotel app Service and our users’ experience, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service. For example, we may send you emails about technical issues, security alerts or administrative matters.
- To promote and drive engagement with the Adactin Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you about features and offers relating to the Service that we think you would be interested in. We also use the information we collect about you to make sure that you get the most relevant offers and promotions based on your use of the Service, and your preferences. You can opt-out of getting these communications as described below.
- Customer happiness: We use information about you, information that you provide to our customer happiness team, and information about your interactions with the Service to resolve technical issues you experience with the Service, and to ensure that we can repair and improve the Service for all Adactin users.
Subscription to mailing lists
If you have subscribed to our mailing lists but wish to discontinue the service, you can click on the unsubscribe option. The service will be discontinued there and then. Also, the email addresses that are subscribed to the lists are kept confidential and not made public on the website of Adactin.