- Popular Courses
- Certification Courses
- Testing Courses
- Professional Manual Testing Program (PMTP)
- Database Essentials for Software Testers
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Java
- Test Automation Using Selenium with C#
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Cucumber
- Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#
- Web Services Testing Using SOAPUI
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- Performance Testing Using HP Loadrunner
- Security Courses
- BA/Agile Course
- Digital Courses
- Other Training Courses
This course covers the tasks that are performed by site administrators, project managers, and Quality Assurance (QA) leads to set up Quality Center (QC) projects before users can work with requirements, test cases, and defects. This hands-on course focuses on planning, creating, and customizing Quality Center projects.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the organization level specifications that need to be customized in Quality Center
- Configure organization-wide Quality Center parameters
- Customize project-specific Quality Center parameters
- Maintain Quality Center projects
Introduction to Quality Center 11.0
Introduction to Site Administrator
- Opening Site Administrator
- Site Administrator Components
- Monitoring User Connections and Licenses
Customizing Projects at a Global Level
- Project Structure in Quality Center
- Creating Domains and Projects
Maintaining Quality Center Projects
- Querying Project Tables
- Copying, Renaming, Removing, Backing Up, Restoring , and Upgrading Projects
- Deleting Projects and Domains
Customizing Users at a Global Level
- Creating and Managing Users
Customizing Other Quality Center Modules at a Global Level
- Mail Parameters
- Connection Parameters
Customizing Project-Specific Entities
- Project Customization: An Overview
- Customizing Project-Specific Entities: An Overview
- Adding User-Defined Fields
- Managing System or User-Defined Fields
Customizing Project-Specific Lists
- Creating Project-Specific Lists
- Associating a List to a Project Entity
- Managing Project-Specific Lists
Managing Project-Specific Users and User Groups
- Adding Users to a Project
- Creating User Groups
- Customizing Module Access for User Groups
Customizing Project-Specific Mailing Options
- Designating Mail Fields
- Defining Mailing Conditions
Customizing Project-Specific Workflow
Q: When are the courses held?
A: The courses are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
Q: What do I take away from the course?
A: As well as the skills to use the product, you also receive a comprehensive workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I get a course manual to keep?
A: Yes, you receive a comprehensive workbook.
Q: Where are the classroom training courses held?
A: The courses are all held in Parramatta, Sydney.
Q: Is the training practical or theory based?
A: Both. All of our course combine practical demonstrations and theory. You will have a sole use of a laptop throughout the course and can practice what you have learnt at the end of each chapter.
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop?
A: Yes, it is required to help you start from scratch on your own machine.
Q: Is there an exam?
A: You do not sit an exam at the end of the course.
Q: What qualification will I get?
A: You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I need any previous practical experience?
A: This depends on the course you choose to take. All of our Introductory and Complete courses require no prior knowledge. If you are considering attending an Advanced course, but have not sat the basic course, then you will be expected to have relevant practical experience in the tool.
Q: Do you offer on-site training?
A: Yes, all of our courses can be delivered as on-site courses. We provide all laptops, projector, workbooks and certificates. We can also deliver on-line training just for your company with a schedule to suit you.
Q: Do you offer post course support?
A: Yes, in two ways; firstly, all our trainers can help with initial queries you may have when using the tools post-course via email. Secondly we also provide short-term on-site internship.