- Popular Courses
- Certification Courses
- Testing Courses
- Professional Manual Testing Program (PMTP)
- Database Essentials for Software Testers
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Java
- Test Automation Using Selenium with C#
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Cucumber
- Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#
- Web Services Testing Using SOAPUI
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- Performance Testing Using HP Loadrunner
- Security Courses
- BA/Agile Course
- Other Training Courses
The course is designed to familiarize testing professionals with the basics of testing web applications using Microsoft Coded UI. Testers can build, enhance, and maintain scripts using Microsoft Coded UI. Hands-on instruction is provided for those who want to explore the power of using Microsoft Coded UI. The focus is on the practical application of Microsoft Coded UI to resolve common web automated testing challenges. The course focuses on using Microsoft Coded UI with C# using Visual Studio 2015.
- Overview of Microsoft Coded UI Course
- Visual Studio Installation on participant’s machines
Introduction to Automation
- Application walk through
- Preparation for Automation
Introduction to Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio Setup
- Basics of C#
- C# features (datatype, loop, overloading, try catch, etc)
- Using C# in Visual Studio
Introduction to Microsoft Coded UI
- Microsoft Coded UI Introduction
- Microsoft Coded UI
- Project setup
- Record Replay script with Microsoft Coded UI
- View Test Results
- Explain elements of Microsoft Coded UI scripts
- Object Inspection using UIMap
- Assertions in Coded UI
- Need for Assertions
- Adding assertions
- Types of Assertions
- Synchronization in Coded UI
- Move recorded script to C# file for hand coding
- Importance of Synchronization
- Approaches used for Script Synchronization
- Synchronization of Coded UI Script
Advanced Microsoft Coded UI
- Data Parametrization
- Include a CSV file
- Helper functions
- Handling pop-up dialogs and Image Capture
- Handle Alerts or Prompts
- Capturing Images
- Debugging Scripts
- Exception handling
- Working with multiple browsers
- Test Settings and playlist files
- Post Assessment
Post Training Assessment Test (30 min)
* Note: We are open for any customization to course contents.
Q: When are the courses held?
A: The courses are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
Q: What do I take away from the course?
A: As well as the skills to use the product, you also receive a comprehensive workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I get a course manual to keep?
A: Yes, you receive a comprehensive workbook.
Q: Where are the classroom training courses held?
A: The courses are all held in Parramatta, Sydney.
Q: Is the training practical or theory based?
A: Both. All of our course combine practical demonstrations and theory. You will have a sole use of a laptop throughout the course and can practice what you have learnt at the end of each chapter.
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop?
A: Yes, it is required to help you start from scratch on your own machine.
Q: Is there an exam?
A: You do not sit an exam at the end of the course.
Q: What qualification will I get?
A: You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I need any previous practical experience?
A: This depends on the course you choose to take. All of our Introductory and Complete courses require no prior knowledge. If you are considering attending an Advanced course, but have not sat the basic course, then you will be expected to have relevant practical experience in the tool.
Q: Do you offer on-site training?
A: Yes, all of our courses can be delivered as on-site courses. We provide all laptops, projector, workbooks and certificates. We can also deliver on-line training just for your company with a schedule to suit you.
Q: Do you offer post course support?
A: Yes, in two ways; firstly, all our trainers can help with initial queries you may have when using the tools post-course via email. Secondly we also provide short-term on-site internship.