- Popular Courses
- Certification Courses
- Other Training Courses
- Database Essentials for Software Testers
- Test Automation Using HP UFT/ QTP
- Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Cucumber
- Test Management Using Microfocus Quality Centre/ALM
- Microfocus Quality Centre Advanced-Administration and Project Customization
- Performance Testing Using HP Loadrunner
- Introduction to Agile and SCRUM
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Mobile App Development
Salesforce CRM is designed to ensure that you master the concepts of Salesforce Admin, App Builder, and clear the Salesforce certification exams. Our training will help you understand how to administer & configure Salesforce and develop new applications using Force.com. The course enables you to understand the concepts and prepare.
Getting Around the App
• Understand the data model and navigation
• Find answers in Help & Training
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
• Set up the company profile
• Configure the user interface
• Set up activities and calendars
• Configure search settings
• Set up Chatter
Setting Up and Managing Users
• Manage user profiles
• Create and manage users
• Troubleshoot user login issues
• Understand Salesforce A capabilities
• Set up Chatter Free and Chatter external users
• Understand Salesforce1 settings
Security and Data Access
• Restrict logins
• Determine object access
• Set up record access
• Manage record access with the role hierarchy
• Deal with record access exceptions
• Control access to events
• Manage field-level security Customization: Fields
• Administer standard fields
• Create new custom fields
• Create selection fields: pick lists and lookups
• Create formula fields
• Work with page layouts
• Work with record types and business processes
• Maintain data quality
• Import new records using import wizards
• Update existing records with the data loader
• Keep records up to date with Data.com and social accounts and contacts
• Mass transfer records between users
• Back up data with a weekly export
• Mass delete records
Reports and Dashboards
• Run and modify reports
• Create new reports with the report builder
• Filter reports
• Summarize report data with formulas and visual summaries
• Print, export, and email reports
• Build dashboards
• Manage email administration
• Set up workflow rules and Process Builder
• Automate leads and cases
Q: What is salesforce?
A: Salesforce.com (SFDC) is an extremely flexible and scalable CRM system that is delivered via the cloud (or software as a service – SaaS.) Salesforce is the #1 CRM product in the market.
Q: When are the courses held?
A: The courses are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
Q: What do I take away from the course?
A: As well as the skills to use the product, you also receive a comprehensive workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I get a course manual to keep?
A: Yes, you receive a comprehensive workbook.
Q: Where are the classroom training courses held?
A: The courses are all held in Parramatta, Sydney.
Q: Is the training practical or theory based?
A: Both. All of our course combine practical demonstrations and theory. You will have the sole use of a laptop throughout the course and can practice what you have learnt at the end of each chapter.
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop?
A: Yes, it is required to help you start from scratch on your own machine.
Q: Is there an exam?
A: You do not sit an exam at the end of the course.
Q: What qualification will I get?
A: You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I need any previous practical experience?
A: This depends on the course you choose to take. All of our Introductory and Complete courses require no prior knowledge. If you are considering attending an Advanced course, but have not sat the basic course, then you will be expected to have relevant practical experience in the tool.
Q: Do you offer post course support?
A: Yes, in two ways; firstly, all our trainers can help with initial queries you may have when using the tools post-course via email. Secondly, we also provide short-term on-site internship.