- Popular Courses
- Certification Courses
- Other Training Courses
- Database Essentials for Software Testers
- Test Automation Using HP UFT/ QTP
- Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Cucumber
- Test Management Using Microfocus Quality Centre/ALM
- Microfocus Quality Centre Advanced-Administration and Project Customization
- Performance Testing Using HP Loadrunner
- Introduction to Agile and SCRUM
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Mobile App Development
The ISTQB CTFL-AT accredited course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of testing
in Agile projects. The course focuses on Agile testing principles, practices and skills needed to
excel in Agile environments.
After this course you will be able to:
• Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team
• Understand principles and basic practices of Agile software development
• Support the Agile team in planning test-related activities
• Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios,
requirements and acceptance criteria
• Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles
• Collaborate with other team members using effective communication styles and channels
• Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
• Agile Software Development and the Agile Manifesto
• Whole-team Approach
• Early and Frequent Feedback
Aspects of Agile Approaches
• Agile Software Development Approaches
• Collaborative User Story Creation
• Continuous Integration
• Release and Iteration Planning
Agile Testing Principles, Practices and Processes
• Difference between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
• Status of Testing in Agile Projects
• Role and skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
Agile Testing Methods, Techniques & Tools
• Agile Testing Methods
• Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Efforts
• Techniques in Agile Projects
• Tools in Agile Projects
Apply Agile Testing Techniques
• Agile Terminology
Q: Do I need to be from technical background to do this course?
A: Working knowledge of internet and Microsoft packages (Word, Excel) is enough for learning testing.
Q: Is PMTP & ISTQB same?
A: PMTP is a practical and specialised software testing course whereas ISTQB is a theoretical software testing knowledge base course.
Q: Which jobs can I apply after doing ISTQB?
A: You can apply for Jr. Test Analyst and Test Analyst roles.
Q: Do you support with job placements?
A: We prepare you for the interview preparations and share our internal & External job posting with you directly to reduce your round of interviews.