- Popular Courses
- Certification Courses
- Other Training Courses
- Database Essentials for Software Testers
- Test Automation Using HP UFT/ QTP
- Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#
- Test Automation Using Selenium with Cucumber
- Test Management Using Microfocus Quality Centre/ALM
- Microfocus Quality Centre Advanced-Administration and Project Customization
- Performance Testing Using HP Loadrunner
- Introduction to Agile and SCRUM
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Mobile App Development
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is all about guiding enterprises in scaling lean and agile practices. It promotes alignment, collaboration and delivery across large numbers of agile teams. Developed by practitioners, SAFe leverages three primary bodies of knowledge: agile software development, lean product development, and systems thinking.
SAFe is designed to manage longer planning horizons. Whereas development teams typically work to two to three iterations ahead, larger organisations need to plan much further. Often they work with a very high level, 12 to 18-month roadmap, then plan collaboratively with the teams for three months of work.
- Attendee Workbook
- Preparation and voucher to take the SAFe® 4.6 Agilist exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Full catering including proper sit-down lunch each day
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Q: When are the courses held?
A: The courses are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
Q: What do I take away from the course?
A: As well as the skills to use the product, you also receive a comprehensive workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I get a course manual to keep?
A: Yes, you receive a comprehensive workbook.
Q: Where are the classroom training courses held?
A: The courses are all held in Parramatta, Sydney.
Q: Is the training practical or theory based?
A: Both. All of our course combine practical demonstrations and theory. You will have a sole use of a laptop throughout the course and can practice what you have learnt at the end of each chapter.
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop?
A: Yes, it is required to help you start from scratch on your own machine.
Q: Is there an exam?
A: You do not sit an exam at the end of the course.
Q: What qualification will I get?
A: You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I need any previous practical experience?
A: This depends on the course you choose to take. All of our Introductory and Complete courses require no prior knowledge. If you are considering attending an Advanced course, but have not sat the basic course, then you will be expected to have relevant practical experience in the tool.
Q: Do you offer on-site training?
A: Yes, all of our courses can be delivered as on-site courses. We provide all laptops, projector, workbooks and certificates. We can also deliver on-line training just for your company with a schedule to suit you.
Q: Do you offer post course support?
A: Yes, in two ways; firstly, all our trainers can help with initial queries you may have when using the tools post-course via email. Secondly we also provide short-term on-site internship.