Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver, is the latest book released on Selenium 2.0 using Java as a programming language. This Selenium book has been designed with the objectives of simplicity and ease of understanding.
After huge success of author Navneesh Garg’s first book (Test Automation using Unified Functional Testing) this book follows a similar step by step approach to Install, configure and design automation framework using Selenium WebDriver and it components.
This book is recommended both for those who are beginning to learn test automation (using Selenium WebDriver) and for advanced automation users. It follows a unique training based approach instead of a regular text book approach. Using a step by step approach, it guides the students through the exercises using pictorial snapshots.
It includes many practical examples and issues which most of the automation testers encounter in day-to-day automation. These experiences will give you an insight into what challenges you could face with automation in the real world. Practical examples cover how to use most of the features within Selenium WebDriver.
Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
By Navneesh Garg (Author) List Price: 49.99 AUD Pages: 404, Size: 7″ X 10″ AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
What is Selenium WebDriver?
Selenium, is an open source test automation tool for assisting in automation of web based application.
Where can I buy this book?
There are different buying options for this book. Visit our Buy section/tab to see possible buying options.
Is this book for basic Selenium users?
Yes, this book is meant for beginners in Selenium users. No previous knowledge on automation tools is expected. A unique step by step approach is followed to assist Selenium beginners in learning.
Is this book for advanced Selenium users?
Yes, this book also covers advanced Selenium WebDriver topics such as creation of SharedUI Map, Configuration, TestNG Reports, Junit reports, Selenium Grid, and integration with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins. This book covers both basic and advanced concepts and will help you successfully get on path of automation in your current working environments.
Why should I buy this book?
- Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver, is the latest book released on Selenium 2.0 using Java as a programming language. This Selenium book has been designed with the objectives of simplicity and ease of understanding.
- You will be using our custom developed web based application instead of default non-web applications.
- As a step by step guide, this book gives detailed steps to understand features which can be referred again in future for revision.
- With my experience as a consultant I have tried to include lot of practical examples and issues, which I and most of automation testers see in day to day automation.
- Intent of this book is to give you a kick-start on effective automation using Selenium Webdriver on your real projects.
- This book also covers advanced Selenium WebDriver topics such as creation of SharedUI Map, Configuration, TestNG Reports, Junit reports, Selenium Grid, and integration with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
What is the link of Sample Application used for the book? www.adactin.com/HotelApp/
How can I provide feedback for this book?
You can always provide your feedback by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.