Coded UI, being an automation tool from Microsoft, is gaining huge popularity. A key objective of this book is to showcase in a simple guided way how to use Microsoft Coded UI so that you can attain maximum return on investment from using the tool. Not only will you learn how to use the tool but also how to effectively create maintainable frameworks using Coded UI.
As part of the scope of this book we will cover Microsoft Coded UI with C# as the programming language with Visual Studio 2015. We will be using Visual Studio 2015 as the main IDE for creating Coded UI tests. No prior knowledge of C# language is required for this book but having an understanding of object oriented programming language concepts will definitely help. As part of this book we will be covering Basics of C# which would be required to use Microsoft Coded UI for beginner users. We will also learn how Microsoft Coded UI integrates with continuous Integration tools like Team Foundation Server. Our intent in this book is to discuss the key features of Microsoft Coded UI and cover all crucial aspects of the tool in order to help you create effective automation frameworks using Microsoft Coded UI.
The target audience for this book are manual, functional testers who want to learn Microsoft Coded UI quickly and who want to create effective automation frameworks that generate positive ROIs to stakeholders.
Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#: Step by Step Guide
By Navneesh Garg & Vaibhav Mittal (Author) List Price: 49.99 AUD Pages: 404, Size: 7″ X 10″ AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
Sample Coded UI scripts – These scripts simulate the exercises used in book, Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI with C#: Step by Step Guide
What is Coded UI?
Coded UI tests are automated tests that drive your application through its user interface (UI) .
Where can I buy this book?
There are different buying options for this book. Visit our Buy section/tab to see possible buying options.
Is this book for basic Coded UI users?
Yes, this book is meant for beginners in Coded UI. Also, no previous knowledge on C# is expected. We have also covered Basics of C# which would be required to use Microsoft Coded UI. A unique step by step approach with pictorial snapshots is followed to assist beginners in learning.
Is this book for advanced Coded UI users?
Yes, this book covers both basic and advanced concepts and will help you successfully get on path of automation in your current working environments.
Why should I buy this book?
- Test Automation using Microsoft Coded UI, is the latest book released on Microsoft Coded UI using C# as a programming language. This book has been designed with the objectives of simplicity and ease of understanding.
- Not only will you learn how to use the tool but also how to effectively create maintainable frameworks using Coded UI.
- As a step by step guide, this book gives detailed steps to understand features which can be referred again in future for revision.
- With our experience in the industry, we have tried to include lot of practical examples and issues, which we and most of automation testers see in day to day automation.
- Intent of this book is to give you a kick-start on effective automation using Microsoft Coded UI on your real projects.
What is the link of Sample Application used for the book? www.adactin.com/HotelApp/