Business requirements and analysis, when skilfully done, gathers clear and correct requirements to determine the right business solution. Our Business Analysis Practice provides resources and capabilities that facilitate effective understanding of functional and non-functional requirements for a given project.
Our BAs work closely with business and technology teams to outline the business requirements and ensure that these are clearly demonstrated to match the end solution to the business requirement. The core competencies within our BA practice include:
- The ability to extract essential information about the business.
- We facilitate requirement analysis and provide documentation
- We deliver and complement your requirements with experienced practice, approach, relevant templates and tools.
- Gaining a solid understanding of core requirements for the business
- The interpretation of those requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Prepare business cases from detailed feasibility assessments to cost-benefit analysis and benefits realisation planning
- Justifying the solution as per the scope and requirements of the project.