Home . Our Services . Enterprise Data Management
Enterprise Data Management
Improve operational efficiency and lower risk with Adactin's Enterprise Data Management solutions
As enterprises become even more dependent on outside market behavior and competitive forces, the ability to leverage valuable customer and product-use data from a variety of sources, becomes critical. Most organisations are overwhelmed by the information blizzard and don’t know what to do with the data they have collected at a huge expense. Adactin helps global enterprises manage data more effectively, have data governance in place, generate more accurate and timely reports and meet regulatory compliance.
Adactin’s Enterprise Data Management Solutions include
- Data Governance: Defining, managing data policies and procedures for classifying, organising, and communicating complex activities around decisions and thereby taking appropriate actions.
- Master Data Management: Analysing existing data management processes and developing best practices for handling data inside and outside the organisation.
- Data Quality Management: Creating tools and processes to assess, manage, control and improve the accuracy, completeness, validity and quality of data across the enterprise.
- Data Architecture Assessment: Analysing the existing data environment and developing guidelines that address operational data stores, data warehouse and data mart implementations.
- Data Integration: Analysing existing data integration processes and developing guidelines that cover how data is collected, combined, transformed and stored.
- Metadata Management: Developing guidelines that cover handling data definitions and information about data.
- Data Security: Analysing existing data security processes and developing best practices to improve data content protection and security during transmission.
Our Enterprise Data Management services are powered by a comprehensive set of assets and accelerators, assessment and diagnostic frameworks, best practices, design and development guidelines.
Our Decision Science Process consists of four stages
- Assessment and Evangelise– In this first phase, our experts work to understand your competitive landscape, assess business issues and drivers, and help you envision the future of the business.
- Data Discovery and Strategising– In the second phase, our experts research IT drivers, map existing and planned projects to business issues, and prioritize short-term and long-term goals.
- Architecting– In the third phase, our experts take a deep look at IT infrastructure to design the best strategies to integrate data and business processes with existing and new technologies and solutions.
- Developing Roadmaps– In the final phase, our experts analyse technical approaches, prioritise recommendations, and propose various solutions.
Benefits of Adactin Data Analytics Services
- Elimination of the guesswork out of your business processes.
- Faster and accurate reporting, analysis and planning.
- Identification of profit opportunities.
- Enhanced customer experience.