HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) is the first book globally on HP UFT, latest version of HP test automation tool Quick Test Professional. This new UFT version is combination of HP QTP and HP Service Test, two separate products earlier from HP.
Key audience for this book are functional testers and beginner test engineers who want to learn UFT quickly and want to learn it the right way which will help them create effective automation framework.
This book has been designed with the objective of simplicity and ease of understanding.
This book follows a unique training based approach instead of regular text book approach. As a step by step guide, it guides the student with every step on how to complete exercises with help of snapshots.
Another major highlight of this book is that we are using our custom developed web based application instead of default HP sample Flight Reservation application.
Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
By Navneesh Garg (Author) List Price: 49.99 AUD Pages: 404, Size: 7″ X 10″ AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
What is Selenium WebDriver?
Selenium, is an open source test automation tool for assisting in automation of web based application.
Where can I buy this book?
There are different buying options for this book. Visit our Buy section/tab to see possible buying options.
Is this book for basic Selenium users?
Yes, this book is meant for beginners in Selenium users. No previous knowledge on automation tools is expected. A unique step by step approach is followed to assist Selenium beginners in learning.
Is this book for advanced Selenium users?
Yes, this book also covers advanced Selenium WebDriver topics such as creation of SharedUI Map, Configuration, TestNG Reports, Junit reports, Selenium Grid, and integration with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins. This book covers both basic and advanced concepts and will help you successfully get on path of automation in your current working environments.
Why should I buy this book?
- Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver, is the latest book released on Selenium 2.0 using Java as a programming language. This Selenium book has been designed with the objectives of simplicity and ease of understanding.
- You will be using our custom developed web based application instead of default non-web applications.
- As a step by step guide, this book gives detailed steps to understand features which can be referred again in future for revision.
- With my experience as a consultant I have tried to include lot of practical examples and issues, which I and most of automation testers see in day to day automation.
- Intent of this book is to give you a kick-start on effective automation using Selenium Webdriver on your real projects.
- This book also covers advanced Selenium WebDriver topics such as creation of SharedUI Map, Configuration, TestNG Reports, Junit reports, Selenium Grid, and integration with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
What is the link of Sample Application used for the book? www.adactin.com/HotelApp/
How can I provide feedback for this book?
You can always provide your feedback by sending email to email@example.com.